Tangaza Bongo Terms & Conditions
By using Tangaza Bongo Website and Apps. As a condition of your use of Tangaza Bongo you, agree that you will not post, list, email, or otherwise make available any content:
- violate any applicable laws including but not limited to consumer protection, data protection and intellectual property laws (including their regulations and guidelines);
- violate any applicable posting rules;
- that violates the laws of the United Republic of Tanzania, including but not limited to employment law;
- post listings that do not show clear, truthful, verifiable, complete and unambiguous information regarding your contact details, the goods, price, delivery and any additional charge;
- post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, unconstitutional or indecent material;
- use the Services in any manner that could impair any of our websites or applications in any way or interfere with any party’s use or enjoyment of any such site or application;
- post any material that is harmful to, harms or could harm minors in any way;
- be false or misleading or employ false or misleading advertising practices;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Tangaza Bongo or the interests or property of Tangaza Bongo users;
- impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of Tangaza Bongo;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person's content without their consent;
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access Tangaza Bongo and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent or otherwise violate the privacy of another person;
- use the information available in Tangaza Bongo to contact the users or the advertisers for any purpose other than for the use of the Services;
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Tangaza Bongo.
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to Tangaza Bongo and any consequences that may result from your post. We reserve the right for any or no reason, at our discretion to refuse or delete or take-down content that we believe is inappropriate or breaching the above terms. We may, at our discretion, remove ads, put ads on hold or make minor changes thereto, when they do not comply with the Posting Rules. We also reserve the right at our discretion to restrict a user's usage of the site either temporarily or permanently, or refuse a user's registration.
Abusing Tangaza Bongo. Tangaza Bongo and the Tangaza Bongo community work together to keep the site working properly and the community safe. Please contact us with a problems, offensive content and policy breaches to us.
Without limiting other remedies, we may issue warnings, limit or terminate our service, remove hosted content exercise our discretion when ads do not comply with our policies, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off Tangaza Bongo if we think that they are creating problems or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content, exercise our discretion when ads do not comply with our policies, or keep a user off Tangaza Bongo or not, we do not accept any liability for monitoring Tangaza Bongo or for unauthorized or unlawful content on Tangaza Bongo or use of Tangaza Bongo by users. You also recognise and accept that Tangaza Bongo is not under any obligation to monitor any data or content which is submitted to or available on the site.
Fees and Services. Using Tangaza Bongo is generally free, but we sometimes charge a fee for certain services. If the service you use incurs a fee, you'll be able to review and accept that charge and any additional terms and conditions applicable, including forms of payment, to the service at the time of purchase. This will be clearly disclosed at the time you post your ad. Our fees are quoted in Tanzania TZS, and we may change them from time to time. We'll notify you of changes to our fee policy by posting such changes on the site. We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events or new services; these changes are effective when we announce the promotional event or new service.
Our fees are non-refundable, and you are responsible for paying them when they're due. If you don't, we may limit your ability to use the services. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other permissible collection mechanisms.
SMS and E-mails. By using the platform you agree that potential customers or buyers can contact you through phone, sms or email. You also agree for Tangaza Bongo to communicate with you via sms or email. You will receive sms or email when verifying your account and sms or email with information when your ad will expire from the Tangaza Bongo platform. Tangaza Bongo holds the right to send sms or email when changes are made or any other information relating to your account with Tangaza Bongo.
Content. Tangaza Bongo contains content from us, you, and other users. Tangaza Bongo is protected by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or via Tangaza Bongo is protected as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws and international conventions. You agree not to copy, distribute or modify content from Tangaza Bongo without our express written consent. You may not disassemble or decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in Tangaza Bongo. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any purposes any aspect of Tangaza Bongo (other than your own content).
When providing us with content or causing content to be posted using our Services, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) licence to exercise any and all copyright, publicity, trademark, and database rights and other intellectual property rights you have in the content, in any media known now or developed in the future. This means that we are entitled to host, cache, route, transmit, store, copy, modify, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, publish, translate, use, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, modify, edit, excerpt, analyze, and create algorithms and derivative works from you content, or otherwise use such content. Further, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you waive your moral rights and agree not to assert such rights or any other intellectual property or publicity rights against us, our sub-licensees, or our assignees.
You represent and warrant that none of the following infringe the licence (or any part thereof) granted to us in the preceding paragraph: your provision of content to us, your causing content to be posted using the Services, and use of any such content (including of works derived from it) by us, our users, or others in contract with us that is done in connection with the Services and in compliance with the Tangaza Bongo Terms and Conditions.
Infringement. Do not post content that infringes the rights of third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, content that infringes on intellectual property rights such as copyright, design and trademark (e.g. offering counterfeit items for sale). A large number of varied products are offered on Tangaza Bongo by private individuals. Entitled parties, in particular the owners of copyright, trademark rights or other rights owned by third parties can report any offers which many infringe on their rights and submit a request for this offer to be removed. If a legal representative of the entitled party reports this to us in the correct manner, products infringing on the intellectual property rights will be removed by Tangaza Bongo.